Blinds

Easy Update Link_SAVE 20% + GET FREE SHIPPING AT BLINDSGALORE.COM, exp. 4/27, Animated

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beginning

Hi, my name is Anne. I'm a real person and this is a journey that I'm taking with my mother. 

I'm not sure where one starts a blog such as the one I'm writing.  But, I know I need to start it somewhere and I need to do it soon!  So, today, I begin.  First off, why I am writing this blog, and then we'll go back and fill in the details as to how we got to this point in the journey.

Surely, I know people who know people, who know people.  So, when the idea of of finding just over 200,000 of people came to mind, I thought "heck, I can do this!"  Why do I need to know that mane people?  Well, my thought is, if I can find 200,000+ people, who would donate $1 dollar, or would at the very least, click on one of the links on my page and make a purchase, then I could afford to move my mother into the house next door to us. 

OK, I know what you're thinking...first, why would I move my mother next door?!  second, are you nuts?  These are tough times! No one will do this.  But I think you will or at least I have hope.  See, here is where I start the story of why.  My mother has breast Cancer.  A few years back we thought we got it all when they did a complete mastectomy.  Only last month, after several months of fighting with the doctors to do more test, did we find out that the cancer had spread to her bones.  Currently, mom is going through radiation treatments to get rid of this evil illness.  She is a fighter!  She will overcome this and we are praying that she has a long and healthy life.  However, we're also realists.  She can't do it alone.  I ask you to follow along with this Blog, send it to friends, share it with others who may be understanding and supportive.  As we move forward I will tell you the story of how we got to where we are and why we're doing it the way we are trying to do it. 

I don't expect you all to understand, or even to support our efforts.  But I know I have a lot of good friends out there and I think this world is filled with good and caring people.  So, if I have a chance at pulling this off it will be with the support of all of you!  Please stay tuned as I will blog as often as I can moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment